Re: Updated beam contribute page, development tips for languages in wiki

Great catch. I can update these.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 9:55 AM Kenneth Knowles <kenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another thing - for external links in the side menu we have elsewhere used an icon to indicate it is not part of our web page structure, which it being in the menu would otherwise imply. See the Community > Team link at https://beam.apache.org/community/contact-us/

Two such links on the new "contribute" side menu are the FAQ (links to wiki) and "PMC and committers" which is the same link as Community > Team.

Kenn