Re: bigquery issue

Hello,

If you think it is a bug (or issue) you can report it at Apache's JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/issues

If it is more of a use related question probably it is better to do it
in the user@ mailing list.

Notice that reporting issues is a way of contributing to Beam, for
more info on how to contribute please take a look at:
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/