Re: [DISCUSS] Separate Jenkins notifications to a new mailing list

OK, builds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now exists.

I've opened https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6775 to migrate but first make the discussion more specific. There are three types of notifications that are treated differently:

 - postcommits, etc, which were going to commits@
 - nightly release failures which were going to dev@
 - seed job failures which were going to dev@

They were different because they are different severity and frequency. I don't use email for tracking their status anyhow, but would also happily leave the dev@ jobs as-is if anyone does find it useful.

Kenn