Re: Python SDK worker / portable Flink runner performance improvements

This is really cool news. Pretty awesome to move from the "get it to run" phase to the "get it to run faster" phase of this project.

Streaming testing: In Java there's a synthetic source (GenerateSequence / CountingSource) for testing. Maybe in this case I'd say porting to py is worth it?

Kenn