[ANNOUNCE] New committers, October 2018

Hi all,

Hot on the tail of the summer announcement comes our pre-Hallowe'en celebration.

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming the following new committers:

 - Xinyu Liu, author/maintainer of the Samza runner
 - Ankur Goenka, major contributor to portability efforts

And, as before, while I've noted some areas of contribution for each, most important is that they are a valued part of our Beam community that the PMC trusts with the responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

A big thanks to both for their contributions.

Kenn