Re: [Call for items] October Beam Newsletter

Thomas thanks for the reminder! I've added following:
- Euphoria DSL
- HadoopFormatIO
- Beam meetup Prague, Czech Republic

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 4:32 PM Etienne Chauchot <echauchot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rose,
Thanks for the reminder, I added
- ongoing RabbitMQ IO
- and already done Graphite metrics sink.

Etienne

Le mardi 16 octobre 2018 à 09:04 -0700, Thomas Weise a écrit :
Since the newsletter is still pending, we can probably also mention the just merged Euphoria Java 8 DSL?