Re: [DISCUSS] Separate Jenkins notifications to a new mailing list

Hi all,

I moved pretty quickly and without adequate announcement of the establishment issues@ alias. Sorry if that caught anyone by surprise. This time I want to properly announce, but the support is pretty overwhelming so I'll just get the list set up as there's some latency on that. I'll let 72 hours pass before asking infra to flip the bit.

Kenn