Re: [DISCUSS] Beam public roadmap

Indeed, our current in-progress subsection isn't visible enough. It is also too coarse grained. Perhaps we can replace it with a list of current and proposed initiatives?

I could see the index live on the web site, but would prefer individual, per-initiative pages to live on the wiki. That way they are easy to maintain by respective contributors.

Thanks