Re: [Proposal] Euphoria DSL - looking for reviewers

This is a brand new extension, so I don't think it's necessary for a Beam committer to review every line of this before merging. A committer should ensure that files are in the correct places, IP clearance is done, etc., and then I  think it's fine to merge.

I do think this code needs to be reviewed in detail, but I think it's sufficient to trust the Euphoria authors to do this review themselves. If the code has already been peer reviewed between the Euphoria authors, I feel like Beam's review before submit policy has been satisfied.

Reuven