Re: [DISCUSS] Beam public roadmap

Did some searching about to see what other projects have done. Most OSS projects with open governance don't actually have such a thing AFAICT. Here are some from various [types of] projects. Please contribute links for any project you can think of that might be interesting examples.

My personal favorite for readability and content is Bazel. It does not do timelines, but says what they are most focused on. It has fewer, larger, items than our "Ongoing Projects" section. Then some breakouts into roadmaps for sub-bits.

Apache Flink (roadmap doc is stale, FLIPs nice and readable though)

Apache Spark (no roadmap doc I could find, SPIPs not in real readable format):

Apache Apex

Apache Calcite Avatica

Apache Kafka

Tensorflow