Re: Beam Samza Runner status update

Thanks for the updating, Xinyu and Hai! Great to see another Running emerging :)

I'm on the FlinkRunner. Looking forward to working together with you to make the Beam Runners even better. Particularly, we should sync on the portability, as some things are still to be fleshed out. In Flink, we are starting to integrate portable State.

Best,
Max