Re: [Proposal] Euphoria DSL - looking for reviewers

I just glanced through it to make sure things are in the right place and build set up right and that all LGTM.

We need to file the IP Clearance to finish the process that Davor started. Please fill the XML template at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.xml then I will review and file it in SVN.

Kenn