Re: [Proposal] Euphoria DSL - looking for reviewers

That is a huge PR! :) Euphoria looks great. Especially for people coming from Flink/Spark. I'll check out the documentation.

Do you have any specific code parts which you want to have reviewed?

Thanks,
Max

Hi,

Thanks for all the work you are doing on this DSL !

I tried to follow the features branch for a while. I'm still committed
to  move forward on that front,  but more reviewers would be great.

Regards
JB