Re: Splitting the repo

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:35 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also we can get a more adapted build tool by area and not break the repo for each build. Go and python build always need a git clean for java users which is a big issue so let's build each subproject - that is what beam is today - as they should with an adapted tool.

If this is the case, that should be fixed. I can't remember the last time I did a git clean, so clearly things are not working as well for you as for I.

It requires very few validations byt it is trivial to add unit tests to ensure it is not broken on these contact points.