[Proposal] Euphoria DSL - looking for reviewers

Hello Beam devs,
we finished our main goals in development of Euphoria DSL. It is Easy to use Java 8 API build on top of the Beam's Java SDK. API provides a high-level abstraction of data transformations, with focus on the Java 8 language features (e.g. lambdas and streams). It is fully inter-operable with existing Beam SDK and convertible back and forth. It allows fast prototyping through use of (optional) Kryo based coders and can be seamlessly integrated into existing Beam Pipelines.

Now we believe that it is the time to start discussion about it with the community. Which will hopefully lead to vote about adapting it into Apache Beam project. Most of main ideas and development goals were presented in Beam Summit in London [1].

We are looking for reviewers within the community. Please start with documentation [2] or design document [3]. Our contribution is divided to two modules: `org.apache.beam:beam-sdks-java-extensions-euphoria` and `org.apache.beam:beam-sdks-java-extensions-kryo`. Rest of the code base remains untouched.
All the checks in MR [5] are passing with exception of "Website PreCommit". Which seems to be broken, little help here would be appreciated.

Thank you
We are looking forward for your feedback.
{david.moravek,vaclav.plajt,marek.simunek}@firma.seznam.cz

Resources:
[1] Beam Summit London presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SagpmzJ-tUQki5VsQOEEEUyi_LXRJdG_3OBLdjBKoh4/edit?usp=sharing
[2] Documentation: https://github.com/seznam/beam/blob/dsl-euphoria/website/src/documentation/sdks/euphoria.md
[3] Design Document: https://s.apache.org/beam-euphoria
[4] ASF Jira Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3900
[5] Pull Request: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6601
[6] Original proposal: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beam-dev/201712.mbox/%3cCAJJqkHNRP1Z8AtTEogmpFkQxRcjeANb3yKOWvVtNwyrvv_-HoA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3e

Je dobré vědět, že tento e-mail a přílohy jsou důvěrné. Pokud spolu jednáme o uzavření obchodu, vyhrazujeme si právo naše jednání kdykoli ukončit. Pro fanoušky právní mluvy - vylučujeme tím ustanovení občanského zákoníku o předsmluvní odpovědnosti. Pravidla o tom, kdo u nás a jak vystupuje za společnost a kdo může co a jak podepsat naleznete zde

You should know that this e-mail and its attachments are confidential. If we are negotiating on the conclusion of a transaction, we reserve the right to terminate the negotiations at any time. For fans of legalese—we hereby exclude the provisions of the Civil Code on pre-contractual liability. The rules about who and how may act for the company and what are the signing procedures can be found here.