Re: Jira Integration with Github

Hi Anton,

Was assuming this needs to be connected to the ASF organization at GitHub: "Easily connect one or more GitHub Organizations to your Jira site and select specific repositories to bring your work together."

Also: "A separate Jira Cloud subscription is required."
https://github.com/marketplace/jira-software-github

Looks like we need some sort of collaboration with the ASF who owns the GitHub organization and the JIRA installation.

-Max