Re: CODEOWNERS for apache/beam repo

Hi Udi,

I see that the PR was merged - thanks! However it seems to have some unintended effects.

On my PR https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5940 , I assigned a reviewer manually, but the moment I pushed a new commit, it auto-assigned a lot of other people to it, and I had to remove them. This seems like a big inconvenience to me, is there a way to disable this?

Thanks.