Re: Broken seed job

job_seed_standalone should only be edited when we know that the regular seed job is in a healthy state.

Note, that you can always recover back to what is checked in master by:
1) Creating an empty PR
2) Using the standalone seed job trigger phrase: "Run Standalone Seed Job"

I kicked one off right now:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Beam/job/beam_SeedJob_Standalone/1289/