Re: Retiring runners?

Hi Luke,

(On behalf of Gearpump runner)

Getting retired (from Apache) doesn't mean the end of Gearpump as a project but to make it easier to commit and release for, honestly speaking, a small community.
I've been maintaining Gearpump runner and will strive for better integration here.
I agree we should revisit this question if the runner is too much of a burden.

Thanks,
Manu Zhang