Re: Python 3 support in the Python SDK

Hi Sergei,

We're currently finishing the futurization step. We have some open PRs, which I see you've started reviewing. Thanks for that!

As Charles said, we will start working on the Beam Python 3 tests when the futurization step is finished completely. We're planning to start with the coders package again, and define a strategy to apply to all packages. I will tag you in the related PR for discussion, and then we can coordinate the remaining work.

Kind regards,
Robbe