Re: JIRA permissions request

It would be great to spec out "the necessary dashboards, reports, and views", get feedback and agreement, and make it better along the way.

AFAIK, requesting this from INFRA should be fine; they can double check what that specific group "all-developers" entails. That said, any tickets filed should get an appropriate endorsement from the PMC as soon as they are filed. If they aren't, most often things get difficult. Happy to endorse modulo understanding what that group of privileges means.