Re: JIRA permissions request

Hi Connell,

Sounds like you want to contribute your project management skills to Beam? That sounds fantastic. Luke and I poked around JIRA for a bit and it appears access is only at the global level. You can file an INFRA ticket to request access, here is an example: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13700

Andrew