Re: [portablility] metrics interrogations

Thanks Robert for the details,

I did not know that the runner harness periodically asked the SDK harness for updates. I thought it was only communicating at the beginning of the bundle and at the end. Something like the simplified sequence diagram bellow

but if the metrics are not a regular diff but more the not-yet-committed dirty value, that means that the runner sends the metrics value to the sdk before the bundle is started processing.
So the sequence diagram becomes something more like:

WDYT ?

Etienne