Re: Spotless broken on master

Thanks for pointing this out Andrew (and sorry for the inconvenience).
This is indeed a non intuitive behavior of our build system (at least
for someone coming from maven):

This one checks spotless:

    ./gradlew clean build -p sdks/java/io/kinesis

This one does not:

    ./gradlew clean test -p sdks/java/io/kinesis

I am wondering if we should align them to avoiding this kind of issues
in the future, and also what is the closest equivalent of the old ‘mvn
clean verify -Prelease -pl ...’ to validate a specific module locally
to avoid running the full build for a minor case like this one but
without the fear of breaking stuff.