Re: [VOTE] Release 2.7.0, release candidate #1

-1, seems spark integration is broken (tested with spark 2.3.1 and 2.2.1):

18/09/11 11:33:29 WARN TaskSetManager: Lost task 0.0 in stage 0.0 (TID 0, RMANNIBUCAU, executor 0): java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot assign instance of scala.collection.immutable.List$SerializationProxy to field org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD.org$apache$spark$rdd$RDD$$dependencies_ of type scala.collection.Seq in instance of org.apache.spark.rdd.MapPartitionsRDD
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass$FieldReflector.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:2233)

Also the issue Lukasz identified is important even if workarounds can be put in place so +1 to fix it as well if possible.

Romain Manni-Bucau