Re: Gradle Races in beam-examples-java, beam-runners-apex

I had originally suggested to use some Linux kernel tooling such as inotifywait[1] to watch what is happening.

It is likely that we have some Gradle task which is running something in parallel to a different Gradle task when it shouldn't which means that the jar file is being changed/corrupted. I believe fixing our Gradle task dependency tree wrt to this would solve the problem. This crash does not reproduce on my desktop after 20 runs which makes it hard for me to test for.

1: https://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-filesystem-events-inotify