Re: [FYI] Paper of Building Beam Runner for IBM Streams

Excellent write-up. Thank you!

Good idea. It could also help people who wants to create runners.

Regards
JB

On 09/09/2018 13:00, Manu Zhang wrote:
Hi all,

I've spent the weekend reading Challenges and Experiences in Building an
Efficient Apache Beam Runner For IBM Streams
<http://www.vldb.org/pvldb/vol11/p1742-li.pdf> from the August
proceeding of PVLDB. It's quite enjoyable and urges me to reflect on how
I (should've) implemented the Gearpump runner. I believe it will be
beneficial to have more such papers and discussions as sharing design
choices and lessons from various runners.

Enjoy it !
Manu Zhang