[PROPOSAL] Beam jira bot exceptions

Hi,

The bot for dependency checks opens tickets automatically when it sees staled dependencies. But in some cases it is perfectly normal.
For example, in elasticsearchIO we have the core module (used by the users) that is compatible with all the versions (for backward compatibility and ease of use). But there is also one test module per supported version (v2, v5, v6) that runs tests against an embedded version of ES. These modules contain ES deps in v2, v5 and v6.
In such a case the bot should not open a ticket. Shall we configure it with exceptions ?

Note that for now I closed the related tickets.

Best
Etienne