[FYI] Paper of Building Beam Runner for IBM Streams

Hi all,

I've spent the weekend reading Challenges and Experiences in Building an Efficient Apache Beam Runner For IBM Streams from the August proceeding of PVLDB. It's quite enjoyable and urges me to reflect on how I (should've) implemented the Gearpump runner. I believe it will be beneficial to have more such papers and discussions as sharing design choices and lessons from various runners.

Enjoy it !
Manu Zhang