Re: [Call for items] September Beam Newsletter

*bump*

Celebrate the weekend by sharing with the community your talks, contributions, plans, etc!

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 10:25 AM Rose Nguyen <rtnguyen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Beamers:

Here's [1] the template for the September Beam Newsletter

Add the highlights from August to now (or planned events and talks) that you want to share with the community by 9/8 11:59 p.m. PDT.

We will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version directly to the user mailing list. If you do not know how to format something, it is OK to just put down the info and I will edit. I'll ship out the newsletter on 9/10.

Looking forward to your interesting stories. :)

--
Rose Thị Nguyễn

--
Rose Thị Nguyễn