Re: SplittableDoFn

Thanks for everyone who wanted to fill out the doodle poll. The most popular time was Friday Sept 14th from 11am-noon PST. I'll send out a calendar invite and meeting link early next week.

I have received a lot of feedback on the document and have addressed some parts of it including:
* clarifying terminology
* processing skew due to some restrictions having their watermarks much further behind then others affecting scheduling of bundles by runners
* external throttling & I/O wait overhead reporting to make sure we don't overscale

Areas that still need additional feedback and details are:
* reporting progress around the work that is done and is active
* more examples
* unbounded restrictions being caused by an unbounded number of splits of existing unbounded restrictions (infinite work growth)
* whether we should be reporting this information at the PTransform level or at the bundle level