Re: Should we mention TF Transform in Beam site?

I also published a minimal boilerplate example on github for using tf.Transform with Apache Beam & ML Engine https://github.com/Fematich/tftransform-demo
with an accompanying blogpost: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/ai-machine-learning/pre-processing-tensorflow-pipelines-tftransform-google-cloud

Happy to share somewhere else, so that more people can start using tf.Transform :-)!

Op do 6 sep. 2018 om 19:39 schreef David Cavazos <dcavazos@xxxxxxxxxx>:
There are several examples on using TFT on the cloudml-samples repo. Particularly, I've been working on an end-to-end sample using Beam+TFT to do the preprocessing. I recently added another Beam pipeline to do both batch predictions and streaming predictions. It's not merged yet, but here's the PR for the new version if anyone is interested.

I'll be updating the README to include links to our existing samples as well as external samples.