Re: Failing: beam_PerformanceTests_Python

I think we should focus on fixing the BEAM-5334 issue first. I investigated it a little bit and tried to reproduce it locally on my machine - no success. The logs say:

"05:18:37 error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory"

but do not specify what is the path of the file or directory which seems weird to me. Is Jenkins hiding the path for some reason (a bold idea of mine)? Could someone with direct access to Jenkins check what is happening (e.g. by running the commands manually on Jenkins executor)?
I also tried to explicitly define pip version to 18.0 because it now uses 10.0.1 to see if this fixes the problem. Surprisingly to me, logs still say that version 10.0.1 is used

Fixing this issue is very important because it prevents many Jenkins jobs from being run. It not only prevents Python performance tests from being run but all of them - even the Java ones that are also run using the PerfKitBenchmarker tool or Spark Performance tests.