Re: Failing: beam_PerformanceTests_Python

I created a PR-6344 that synced to a point earlier and expected to see Jenkins error 2 days ago, but not. Probably the current issue is relevant to Jenkins build environment.

We can also think about moving performance tests to Gradle which seems provide a stable way to setup python environment since recent beam_PostCommit_Python_Verify keeps green.

Mark