Re: Uber Jar: DataflowRunner + GCP I/O + Pipeline

Thanks Luke. Should this information be added to wiki/Website ?

- Cham

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 5:20 PM Lukasz Cwik <lcwik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have had a few users ask me directly how do I create an uber jar containing the DataflowRunner, GCP I/O and their pipeline. I wanted to shared this example Maven project[1] that created an executable uber jar containing those components and the Apache Beam examples.

The instructions in README.md should help get you up and running the Leaderboard[2] example.

Feel free to follow-up on this thread if you have any questions about it.