Re: Should we mention TF Transform in Beam site?

There are several examples on using TFT on the cloudml-samples repo. Particularly, I've been working on an end-to-end sample using Beam+TFT to do the preprocessing. I recently added another Beam pipeline to do both batch predictions and streaming predictions. It's not merged yet, but here's the PR for the new version if anyone is interested.

I'll be updating the README to include links to our existing samples as well as external samples.