Uber Jar: DataflowRunner + GCP I/O + Pipeline

I have had a few users ask me directly how do I create an uber jar containing the DataflowRunner, GCP I/O and their pipeline. I wanted to shared this example Maven project[1] that created an executable uber jar containing those components and the Apache Beam examples.

The instructions in README.md should help get you up and running the Leaderboard[2] example.

Feel free to follow-up on this thread if you have any questions about it.

1: https://github.com/lukecwik/incubator-beam/tree/dataflow_uber_jar
2: https://beam.apache.org/get-started/mobile-gaming-example/#leaderboard-streaming-processing-with-real-time-game-data