Python 3: final step

Hi everyone,

With the merging of [1], we now have Python 3 tests running on Jenkins, which allows us to move forward with the last step of the Python 3 porting.

You can follow the progress on the Jira Kanban Board [2]. If you're interested in helping by porting a module, you can assign one of the issues to yourself and start coding. You can find the different steps outlined in the design document [3].

We could also use some extra reviewers. If you're interested, let us know, and we'll tag you in our PRs.

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6266
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=245
[3] https://s.apache.org/beam-python-3

kind regards,