Re: Enhancing Environment Proto to support Docker and Process Environments.

Hi Ankur,

There is a separate related thread: "Process JobBundleFactory for portable runner". It also contains a concrete suggestion for Environment proto changes to accommodate docker and process based on a urn/payload structure and a but of discussion.

We should either continue the discussion there or bring the two proposals together here. What do you think?

Thanks,
 Henning