[QUESTION] retrial in sources by the runners

Hi all,

I have a question concerning retrial of sources. I've looked at the code of direct runner and spark runner on bounded sources. As far as I can tell, if there is a failure in reading a record from the reader of the source, there will be no retrial from the runner, there will just be an exception thrown. The only retrial that can take place with the source is the one that could be done by the reader itself.

Can you confirm that I did not miss something?

Etienne