Re: Get SSL certificate for dashboards

You should move your endpoint from port 80 to port 443 (which is the default for https). You also need a hostname for a CA signed certificate. Once you have those things setup, you should be able to get a certificate from Let's Encrypt using certbot: https://certbot.eff.org/

Happy to help you get all this going,

Andrew