Re: BigqueryIO field clustering

+dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wout, I assigned this task to you since it seems like your interested in contributing.
The Apache Beam contribution guide[1] is a good place to start for answering questions on how to contribute.

If you need help in getting stuff reviewed or having questions, feel free to reach out on dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or on Slack.

1: https://beam.apache.org/contribute/