Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Beam, version 2.5.0, release candidate #1

Hi Tim,
you're right. Thanks for pointing that out. There's just one problem that I'm running into now: The 3.0.1-1 version does not seem to be available in Maven Central[1]. Looking at the website, I am not quite sure if there's another repository where they do stage the newer versions?[2]

-P

[1] https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/github/stephenc/findbugs/findbugs-annotations/
[2] http://stephenc.github.io/findbugs-annotations/