Re: Publishing release artifacts to custom artifactory

Maybe my answer is not 100% relevant to initial topic (sorry for that in advance) but it took me quite a time to find out how to properly install artefacts into local maven repository with gradle.
Finally, I came to this command (additional flags are skipped for the sake of simplicity).

./gradlew -Ppublishing -Poffline-repository=file:///<path_to_local_repository> --no-parallel -PdistMgmtSnapshotsUrl=file:///<path_to_local_repository> -p <path_to_beam_module> publish

For example,I used this command to publish KinesisIO artifacts on local maven to test my changes against external Beam-based application:

./gradlew -Ppublishing -Poffline-repository=file:///Users/aromanenko/.m2/repository/ --no-parallel -PdistMgmtSnapshotsUrl=file:///Users/aromanenko/.m2/repository/ -p sdks/java/io/kinesis/ publish

Not sure, if this way is fully correct, but, at least, it's worked for me =)