Re: Building and visualizing the Beam SQL graph

Not quite a revert, we still want to keep the actual transformation inside a PTransform but the input of that PTransform will be different for each node type (joins have multiple inputs for example). We have this function as our builder right now:

PTransform<PCollectionTuple, PCollection<Row>> toPTransform();

When I'm done we will have this:

PCollection<Row> toPCollection(Pipeline pipeline);

Andrew