Re: Beam Summit London 2018

Hi,

What'd be the duration of the talks? So I can scope the contents of my proposal.

Looking forward to the summit!

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018, 14:47 Pascal Gula, <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matthias,
we (Peat / Plantix) might be interested by submitting a talk and I would like to know if we can get access to the list of already submitted "Title" to avoid submitting on similar topic!
Cheers,
Pascal