Re: [DISCUSS] Use Confluence wiki for non-user-facing stuff

+1

(a) we should;
(b) I think it will be a good place for all of the things you list;
(c) introductory things, like "getting started", or "programming guide" that people not deeply involved in the project would expect to find on beam.apache.org should stay there, not in the wiki;