Re: [Proposal] Apache Beam's Public Project Roadmap

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Kenneth Knowles <klk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got asked this offline, so clarifying:

FLIP = Flink Improvement Proposal [1]
KIP = Kafka Improvement Proposal [2]
SPIP = Spark Improvement Proposal [3]
_ONIP_ = OpenNLP Improvement Proposal [4]
Zeppelin Improvement Proposal [5] inexplicably exists but did not use the sweet acronym

And that's all I found.

BIP = Beam Improvement Proposal?

Indeed. And not the following :)