Re: [Proposal] Apache Beam's Public Project Roadmap

Yea, what you call overview/list style page is what I want to add. Just a few, and focused on modules that have an interesting long-term trajectory, like SDKs, DSLs, runners, or meaningful collections of connectors. I want it to be reasonably consumable by users as well as contributors. To me that implies having it well-integrated into the web site for UX reasons.

Confluence or wiki has now been mentioned a few times on threads and in person too. I'm going to fork a (supportive) thread more generally about that.

Just to unwrap BIP: How would it differ from (a) JIRA ticket and (b) a proposal gdoc. Just for history, when Beam started, the (much smaller, and now very different) community chose JIRA instead of BIP. How would it relate to (c) the overview/list style page and (d) the quarterly brainstorm.

Kenn