Re: [Proposal] Apache Beam's Public Project Roadmap

OK, I have one note: what about longer-term "roadmap", in quotes because that just means it is "ideas for the future". Like the Spark runner could have a written roadmap that includes lots of TODOs that extend far into the future. It gives a menu of things to think about when filling this out each quarter. Users and contributors could potentially comment / upvote.

I think this is probably a separate thing than what you have here - it could just be a public gdoc with no particular structure, or JIRA tags bundled into some kind of report - but what do you think?

Kenn